GOING BEYOND SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. HIGH TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR RETREADS.
If you are thinking about retreading tyres/tires using state of the art technology, saving time and optimizing production, Vipal Machinery offers three great solutions for your retreading process to enhance productivity and always ensure the best service for your customer.
This year alone, five machines have been sold to customers in the world's largest tire retreading market, including Pete's Road Services in California.
Recently, Pete's Road Services plant in Corona, California, a traditional and renowned tire retreading company, with 50 years of market experience, installed a VR01 Smart Duo buffer from the Vipal brand. The equipment removes the tread from a used tire in the buffing process very quickly and precisely. Kyle Fletcher, Pete's Owner, says he decided to buy the machine because he knows about its cost-benefit, in addition to knowing that he can count on the services and technical support that Vipal offers.
"We have already had a very good experience with Vipal in the supply of pre-cured treads and now we are also betting on their equipment, which should give us significant quality gains to be seen by what this machine we have acquired provides us", Noe Lara, Pete’s operational manager states.
VR01 Smart Uno and Duo
Competitiveness requires high performance. And that the VR01 Smart Duo has plenty to offer. Its unique spinning tower system ensure more productivity. So, in addition to ensuring the best retreading, you can still have your employees in other areas reducing your retreader operating costs. The Smart is also available in the Uno version – a fixed tower with an expansive scraping rim.
• Superior productivity: Buffs up to 35 tyres/tires/hour with the Duo version and 18 tyres/tires/hour with the Uno version
• Buffing high quality: perfect finish on the tyre/tire shoulder
• Exclusive software
• Optimized space occupancy: compact machine
• High robustness: large rubber removal at each approach to the buffing tower
• Low energy consumption per tyre/tire: component dimensions and automation ensuring high performance
• Unique spinning tower system®
• Simple adaptation from the Uno to Duo version
Need to optimize costs and quality? With Vipal's cushion gum strips extruder, you ensure the best and faster application in the retreading process in the shortest amount of time. Get top quality and optimize production within the shop.
• Pre-loaded recipes through product registration
• Touch screen interface for equipment operation
• State-of-the-art automation components.
• Reduced comsumption of cushion gum
• Greater precision and consistency in the rubber application to the tyre/tire
• Time reduction in the retreading process
• Maximum tyre/tire diameter – 1350 mm
• Minimum tyre/tire diameter – 600 mm
• Minimum tyre/tire width without wings – 130 mm
• Maximum tyre/tire width without wings – 420 mm
• Minimum tyre/tire width with wings – 130 mm
• Maximum tyre/tire width with wings – 380 mm
• Average rubber application capacity of 30 tyres/tires per hour.
VOT2200 Heavy Duty
VOT2200 Heavy Duty is an unprecedented machine in the market. With the best technology, it expedites the strip rubber onto the AG or OTR tyres/tires with agility and precision. Inovate your shop with the new technology of VOT2200 Heavy Duty and guarantee an exclusive service for your customers.
• Scanner for tyre/tire profile identification
• Ergonomics and safety guarantee during operation
• Cost control system that identifies the amount of rubber applied per tyre/tire
• Online technical support: fast customer service
• Easier process: Rubber applied in less time
Superior productivity: Buffs up to 35 tyres/tires/hour with the Duo version and 18 tyres/tires/hour with the Uno version Buffing high quality: perfect finish on the yre/tire shoulder Exclusive software.
Optimized space occupancy: compact machine
High robustness: large rubber removal at each approach to the buffing tower